3d Print Dymo Replacement Parts
When you have a lot of spare time and an idle 3d printer, everything looks like a print.
Dymo LabelWriter Spool
There are tons of designs on Thingiverse for just this design.
- Load each spool with different sized labels for fast changes.
- Cost: $29.96 vs $1.10
Goals for this print:
- Drop in replacement: The printed parts are completely interchangable with the original parts.
- No supports needed. Everything prints flat on the printer.
- Make it fit on small (economical) printers.
- Make the design and files as open as possible.
Part Number 95175 - Should fit these models:
- 330 Turbo
- 400 Turbo
- 450 Turbo
- 450 Twin Turbo
- 450 Duo
The spool design is divided into 3 parts
- Clamp: This is the disc that threads on the rod to hold the spool.
- Rod: This is the large rod and disc.
- Nut: This is the extra knob that press fits into the back of the rod for the printer’s cradle.
- These designs were tested with PLA filament.
- No supports necessary!
- 10% infil, except the nut (use 20%)